Monday, November 13, 2006

New year, new start...

A great piece of news for me - I have a new job!
I've just resigned my post as Editor of The Daily Telegraph Online to take up a similar position at nineMSN.

This will be a much-needed change for me: a role with direction, structure, pay and conditions and prospects in an online culture. And they're paying me a packet, too!

nineMSN's logo is a butterfly - which some of you will know is something I have been particularly keen on since my Mum's death in August. So I'd like to think a little divine intervention may have been going on :-)

I start my new role on Dec 18th.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 am , Blogger Anon said...

Congrats on the new post, I started my current job two weeks before christmas last year, it's great because your only there a few days then you get a paid holiday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home