Thursday, October 12, 2006

Home is where the heart is...


I've just completed my first week back at work. And I'm sure its no great surprise to everyone that I'm desperately seeking a new job. After two years at the Tele online, I feel in need of a new challenge. After all, after I won the News Ltd Online Journo award for 2005 there really is nowhere else to go in my current role.

However, I've accepted that I'm going to be in this job for the forseable future, so am pondering when is an appropriate time-period to ask for a month off - having just had 14 weeks off.

I'm desperate to return to the UK and Spain to see my Dad, sis, Ruick, niece and brother. Oh for the plane that takes two hours :-)
I'm considering going over for all of June 2007, mortgage savings permitted. June would mean I'd be there for my birthday, my mum's birthday and Fathers Day which are on the same day, and Charlotte's birthday the following day.

So if anyone has any suggestions about when it would be appropriate to submit a leave form (I already have the leave accrued), drop me a line...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home