Monday, September 18, 2006

Homeward bound...

Dateline: Richmond, West London,

I'm on the final furlong of my four week holiday, which has turned into a three month trip which saw me renew old friendships, meet my new niece for the first time, and sadly farewell my mum.
I'm not back at work for a couple more weeks yet - to give me time to re-adjust to my life in Australia, my dog, my friends, and life without mum.
I'm heading to Jervis Bay on the south coast of NSW the day I get home, for a little holiday (haha - I know, the cheek of me!)and am looking forward to it.
I'll update this with video of Charlotte once back on my home PC. But for now think of me about to tackle a 22-hour flight by myself........
See you soon xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home