Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back in the house...


I'm back in Newtown, Sydney after almost three months away. I arrived back on Sept 21st, with Bo, Jodie and Lou there as the welcoming committee. I was whisked home to meet Elvis before packing a bag (very badly) and heading for Callala Bay.
Lovely to be back on the South Coast, and it was here that I cracked my jet lag, had a few barbies and simply re-adjusted to life back in Australia.
Elvie seems very clingy and not very trusting, but generally he's welcomed me back with open paws.
So, two weeks to tackle that mountain of washing and get organised for heading back to work...

2 Comments:

At 12:13 pm , Blogger Trump said...

Yeay. welcome home.xx

 
At 1:34 am , Blogger claire said...

HElen of Troy... you're not a nurse by any chance? LOL
So lovely to hear from you and Trump. Sorry I didn't get to see either of you - circumstances were just a bit tricky this time. I'll be over next year, mortgage permiting, and I'll be shouting you dinner :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home