Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hong Kong Phuey...

I'm in HK after a rather hectic few days.
Had a lovely tapas and wine night in Richmond with Jane and Nikki on Monday night. It was fantastic to catch up with them both, and we stuffed our faces, drank ourselves silly and almost contemplated how to get three grown women back to Whitton on a pink pushbike.
After crashing at Jane's place in Whitton, I headed up to Covent Garden for a last look around/Marks and Spencers underwear run before meeting the lovely Rob for lunch at Clerkenwell. Again, so lovely to see him... feels like a lifetime ago that he picked Bo and I up from Heathrow for our big European adventure.
I left Rob and jumped on the Piccadilly line at Holborn for the one-hour ride to Heathrow, and managed to sleep all the way. I am amazed I wasn't robbed or happy slapped.
I'd put my big bag in storage at Heathrow so had v little luggage to cart around the capital.
I had a couple of hours browsing the T3 shops, and before I knew it I was on a virtually empty Hong Kong-bound fight, with three seats to myself and lots of UK trash mags.
Next thing I knew I was in HK - I'd managed to sleep all the way. Hurrah!
So I'm just waiting for my Sydney flight to board, and alll being well should be home in ten hours' time. Phew.
Talk to you from home.... xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home