Monday, November 27, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...



Summer is hotting up, and so is my social life!
Had a very hectic weekend - I was up in Newcastle, Nelson Bay and the Hunter Valley last week.
I had a Great Aunt over from Scotland, so I popped up to Newcastle to see her before she flew back. We went out to Nelson Bay - the first time I had even been - for a wander around the shops and a bite to eat.
I stayed up in Newcastle overnight with my cousins, before heading to Cessnock to meet David, Sonia and Rich, for the pre-Christmas wine run.
A great weekend, but man I was exhausted when I finally made it back to Sydney.
I had a lovely relaxing breakfast at Bitton Gourmet cafe in Erskinville, which rounded of a fantastic weekend perfectly. Great company, too.
Upcoming trips include Red Rock in mid-Dec, Melbs in Jan and the Gold Coast for Easter. See what happens when you get a more sociable job....
I ended up driving some monster truck to the valley as I was going to drop it off in Sydney for my cousin, so I was bombing around the Hunter Valley, driving with my arms and legs very far apart!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home