Saturday, January 06, 2007

Out and about in the sunshine...

It was Richard's son Robbie's first birthday this weekend, and his party was held in Centennial Park.



I'd been passed this park on so many occassions and even watched movies at one end of it, but had no idea of the sheer size of the place, and how pretty it is. A real revalation to me after almost five years in Sydney!

And it seems dog friendly, which is a bonus, so I think Elvis and I will be heading over there quite a bit.
However, I did see this sign and am buggered if I can figure it out...


I get it, but what is banned in the third image? It looks like tipping a thermos into the water. Or using a hair-dryer outdoors. Any ideas???

1 Comments:

At 7:49 pm , Blogger claire said...

Well I've neevr heard any bells on the Australian waterways, but you never know... nice to talk to you Doctor Otto, or should I say Grandpa Tickle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home