Saturday, January 20, 2007

Let the sunshine in...


Another beautiful weekend in Sydney - without any work!!! So it was time to get out and about again...
I hadn't been to Nielsen's Park beach for ages.
One of a hanfdul of beaches on Sydney Harbour, it's a real fave of mine, but you have to get there bloody ages to get a car parking space, and a bit of sand to park yourself on.
Due to the beautiful Summer weather finally kicking in, I went along yesterday for a couple of hours of sun, sea and... sitting on a concrete step as the tide was in!
Bugger.
But Nielsen's Park is a fantastic spot - the water was pretty inviting and the appeal to me is the fact you can watch the myriad of activity on the Harbour. I love waving at the Manly Ferry!
After a few hours I was burned to a crisp despite F30 suncream on - and I am paying for it today, but it was nice to be a 'tourist' in Sydney again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home