Saturday, September 06, 2008

Aloha - I'm back from Hawaii ...


I've just had a quick eight days in Hawaii to try to thaw out after the chilly Sydney winter weather we still seem to be enduring despite it now being Spring.
I love going to new places and the sense of adventure they offer. And Hawaii didn't disappoint.

From rain forests to dormant volcanoes, it has it all. The weather was stunning - swimming in the sea every day - and the shopping was outstanding. Hurrah for the strong Aussie dollar and the weaker $US.
I managed to bring back 10 kilos worth of new clothes (including five new pairs of shoes) and am planning to make this an annual shopping pilgrimage.
Just what I needed to get me through to Christmas and the height of summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home