Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pinch, punch...


It's been a pretty quiet week here. No baby arrival as yet, but since we're in June I can now say that I'm going to the UK this month.


I've already checked out the Cathay Pacific movies for June, and they're pretty good. Not really seen any of them, with the exception of that big gay epic Brokeback Mountain.


I'm in the midst of 38 days on at work without a break - and have just heard today that the relaunch of the sites I have been working on since December last year have been postponed for at least a month. All that work, and I'll be overseas when they go live. Bollocks.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 am , Blogger LJC said...

Hiya mate. Sorry to hear about the balls-up at work with your website relaunch :(

But just wanted to say thanks heaps for the express passport delivery :) Much appreciated. See you soon xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home