Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Paris Hilton I ain't...


... but with the arrival of the cooler weather in Sydney, we've had to get Elvis a new jumper for winter.


I've never been an advocate of dressing animals. Nor people who walk rabbits, but thats just me. However, as the doting co-owner of a beautiful daschund-chiuahua cross, I've realised thats its more about neccesity than image. Unless, of course, you're Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie.


Elvis is a short-haired little thing and in the cooler mornings shakes non-stop until he warms up. He's perfected this for when we leave the house too - making us feel guilty as hell for leaving him.


But hopefully this new patriotic Aussie jumper will keep him warm, comfortable and shake-free in the coming months.


And if anyone knows of any other cool dog outfits to keep him warm, please let me know :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home