Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lady of leisure...

I'm at the tail end of a three week holiday from work - time in lieu that I had to either take or lose.


I was pretty concerned that I wouldn't be able to occupy my time for three weeks without spending any more cash than normal, and with autumn almost upon us in Sydney.
Yet, here I am dreading Sunday, and my first day back at work. In truth, I've done a whole lot of nothing. I've read, sunbathed and cooked. And I've decided that this is what everyday life should be like.
But for the time being - or until the big red ball makes my dreams come true - I've 65 days until my next holiday. I am counting down the days...

2 Comments:

At 11:40 pm , Blogger LJC said...

Do you have the KT Tunstall album?

 
At 12:10 am , Blogger claire said...

I sure do - it was sent to me from the UK last year and I'm afraid to say languished in a drawer. I dusted it down about two months ago and haven't taken it out of the car since. Bo and I love it! I'll burn it for you if you like... (copyright pirates, ahoy!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home