Sunday, June 18, 2006

One more week to go...


So here I am at 11.40pm on June 18th waiting for the Socceroos to take on the mighty Brazil in their World Cup group qualifier.
As I've mentioned on a previous post, the time difference between AEST and German time is a killer when the games end up kicking off at 2am. I finish work at 12.30am and can't decide if I should go to bed or just stay up. I know regardless, I'm be bloody exhausted tomorrow.

I've six more shifts at work before I finish up for the (Northern Hemisphere) Summer - I feel like I've been counting the days since Jan (probably because I have) but more than getting to the UK, more than getting on the plane, I am so very much looking forward to putting my out-of-office-reply email on and not looking back until September 11th.

Bring it on!

Oh, this week was my birthday and I was given a dvd of the ABC show We Could Be Heroes which is the funniest thing I've seen since I was first sent Little Britain a few years back and Bo Selecta before that. I'd highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home