Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Off on my travels ... again :-)



Despite my plotting and planning for the big trip to Korea and the USA next year, I've managed to squish anothr trip into 2008.
Our company - despite being Australia's number one and biggest media company - is having a compulsory shut-down over the Christmas period this year. Twelve whole days off. And while I'm more than a little disturbed by a media company shutting up shop - especially the company I work so hard for - I'm taking full advantage of this enforced break and am heading to Koh Samui.
BUT even better - I'll be meeting up with my sister Jen, her partner Ru and my niece the Great Charlini Houdini who will be holidaying there.
I am so very excited - I get to be Aunty Claire again and I get to hang out with people I love. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home