Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Easter...

I know it's a little premature, but I'm officially on my Easter break from work, and am heading to the airport for my flight to the Gold Coast.
For those of you not in Australia, the Gold Coast is eternally warm, and totally tacky. Created primarily for the Japanese tourists who flock Down Under, it's a cross between Orlando and Blackpool.
And I love it!

The Easter Bunny is also on the ball this year - look what he delivered to my office earlier in the week, from my niece Charlotte.


You may think that at 10 months old, that's quite an achievement, and you'd be right but this kid has her own blog, YouTube page and has starred on regional TV in the UK's south west.

She's a legend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home